WELCOME to HAPPY TO BE...This is a blog about my love of Antiques, My family, humor, as humor keeps us laughing and my every Day life...I hope you enjoy your visit...Please leave me a comment to let me know you Came by so I can visit with you Thank You !!...Hugs and Smiles, Gl♥ria

December 9, 2012

~I finally go me some Christmas help~

Resimay:


To hoom it mae cunsern,



I waunt to apply for the job what I saw in the paper.



I can Type realee quik wit one finggar and do sum a counting..



I think I am good on the phone and I no I am a pepole person, Pepole really seam to respond to me well. Certain men and all the ladies.



I no my spelling is not to good but fi nd that I Offen can get a job thru my persinalety.



My salerery is open so we can discus wat you want to pay me and wat you think that I am werth, I can start emeditely Thank you in advanse fore yore anser.

hopifuly Yore best aplicant so farr.



Sinseerly, BRYAN



PS : Because my resimay is a bit short - below is a pickture of me. Dear Bryan ,

It's OK honey, we've got spell check. See you Monday

Until Next time from my mountain to yours,
Hugs and smiles Gloria

17 comments:

NanaDiana said...

OMGosh, Gloria- I am howling right out loud. When he has all your odd jobs caught up send him over here!;>) xo Diana

Anonymous said...

LOL! I can tell you're feeling better! :)
Happy Sunday, sweet friend,
Shelia ;)

Gloria said...

Maybe if I were the 'female' version of Brian I could finally get a damn job! LOL!
Best,
Gloria xxoo

Gloria said...

See? No wonder I can't get a job: I didn't even spell Bryan correctly above, per your post. Ha-ha!
gv

Judy at GoldCountryCottage said...

OK, Gloria, Don't overwork the poor boy and till hymm to kome hear wen hes thru..Hapi Munde..Judy I \thenk hymm and me wood git along jest fin.

Sonny G said...

lol lol.. you go girl, you deserve some help lol

Marty@A Stroll Thru Life said...

You are so funny. This is cute, cute, cute. Hugs, Marty

The Quintessential Magpie said...

You naughty girl, you! ;-)

XOXOX,

Sheila

trash talk said...

Dear Bryan,
When you have completed all your...ahem...projects for Gloria, please contact me.
Although my budget at this time of the year is low...I would be more than willing to work something out in trade. Wink...wink!
Take me...I'm yours,
Deb

SmilingSally said...

Oh, my! LOL again.

Bonnie@Creative Decorating said...

Oh Gloria! You never fail to grab my attention and make me laugh! Quite attractive!

No Shoes
No Shirt
No Problem!

lvroftiques said...

HIRED!!! And G girl you know I found that ad first! So back off baby!! He's startin' at my house! LOL! You are a HOOT my friend!! Love ya! Vanna

Gypsy Heart said...

Send Bryan my way, ok? ;-)

xo
Pat

Rebecca Nelson said...

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAH HAHAHHAHAHAHAHA

AHHAHAHAHAHHAHA

I'm still laughing and smiling and hootin' and hollarin'...

YOU CRACK ME UP!

Love, Rebecca

Anonymous said...

Hi Gloria! Thanks for popping in to see me. I know you have the most beautiful things but do know it takes lots of time and energy to put it all up and then have to take it down. I'll share this with you. There is a most gorgeous neighborhood in Houston called River Oaks and the homes are amazingly beautiful and at Christmas time the decorating is outstanding. We heard on the news tonight some of those folks pay over $100,000 to have the outside of their homes decorated! Can you believe that? What I could do with $100,000 and that wouldn't be spending it on Christmas lights.
:)
Love you too,
Shelia ;)

Jeane M. said...

Omg! I was stunned to see the reality in here. This really crack me up. Sending good vibes from here. :) Got my eye on your next posts.

Sherry @ No Minimalist Here said...

Gloria, I needed a good laugh this morning!