WELCOME to HAPPY TO BE...This is a blog about my love of Antiques, My family, humor, as humor keeps us laughing and my every Day life...I hope you enjoy your visit...Please leave me a comment to let me know you Came by so I can visit with you Thank You !!...Hugs and Smiles, Gl♥ria

November 5, 2009

~NEW KID ON THE BLOCK~

Hello girls, You see this pretty lady...well she just moved in to the neighborhood..."WELCOME PAT" to the biggest block party in the world...She is brand new She just started her blog ...So girls I know what a strong support system we have with our WELCOME Wagon in Bloggerville...so Please hitch up your wagon and go and WELCOME Pat to the neighborhood...Her blog is called Gypsy Heart.

Show her our support and help her get started....Now if you have not entered my 200 post give away Please do click here to enter...

May all of you have a Blessed and great day on your side of the mountain...

Hugs and Smiles Gl♥ria

15 comments:

ksarra said...

Happy, why am I having so much trouble leaving a comment on your post???

Carole Burant said...

I'm heading there right now:-) xox

Twincerely,Olga said...

Hi I will definitely go and say hi!! How awet of you!

Deborah said...

I went and saw your friend! She has a nice blog...I'm going to follow her blog also!
Thanks!!

Sue said...

You are such a sweetheart. I will go visit your friend.

Sue

Melissa Miller said...

On my way Mom! I think I know Pat already and she is a sweetheart! :)

Marty@A Stroll Thru Life said...

You are the sweetest person. I have already been there thanks to you and she is a doll. Love her Thankful post. Hugs, Marty

Blondie's Journal said...

I am on my way, Gloria! :-)

xoxo
Jane

Melissa Miller said...

Girl oh my gosh! I'm sooo happy Josh is allright! Thank you God!

I can't even begin to tell you how upset my hubby and I are about this senseless tradgedy. I truly feel sick. My hubby is beyond angry to say the least.

I'm doing great with my B/P. I'm going to do a long post on it soon and post updates and recipes and such. Not that you need it. HeHe!

Wsprsweetly Of Cottages said...

Gloria..I am so glad he is safe!! What on earth is going on down there?? We watched all evening on the news...NOT good. What an unlikely thing to happen! I would have been so frightened had one of mine been there!

They think there is a blockage somewhere..so another scan in the early morning. By ten yesterday morning I was on the phone..the pain is horrible. I refused the emergency room so against their better judgement they let me wait until morning at the Imaging Center. One thing after another! I DO NOT want to be a sickly old woman!
My poor blog has NOTHING to offer of late. Nothing! My brain has checked out I think! :):)
Hugs and love...
(you are feeling alright?) My problems are nothing compared to some folks on here! NOTHING!
Mona

Wsprsweetly Of Cottages said...

How sweet of you to showcase our new friends blog. I must go say "Howdy!" :)

Cindy (Applestone Cottage) said...

Gloria,
This is just so sweet! You are such a thoughtful and caring person. I will go say hi! Hugs, Cindy

Madeline's Album said...

Hi Gloria, Hope you are having a nice day. I did go over and welcome pat to blogland. Have a blessed day. Madeline

The Quintessential Magpie said...

Gloria, I will hop on over and greet her. You are the sweetest one to make people feel welcome.

I was traveling all day yesterday and am just wiped out. Hopefully, a little food will help. It usually does. ;-)

XO,

Sheila :-)

Its So Very Cheri said...

I will pop over and say hello

Cheri