WELCOME to HAPPY TO BE...This is a blog about my love of Antiques, My family, humor, as humor keeps us laughing and my every Day life...I hope you enjoy your visit...Please leave me a comment to let me know you Came by so I can visit with you Thank You !!...Hugs and Smiles, Gl♥ria

August 15, 2010

~Shout Out Sunday~

Oh!! Girls you know how it is when you are out blog hoping and you just come across a blog that makes your olden heart skip a few beats faster...Well that's what happen to me last night...You know how much I love Antiques and seeing how people decorate with them and bring them back to life...

I found this wonderful Blog called " French Country Cottage" it's just wonderful just look at a few pictures I stole from her ha ha!! Please if you want to see some great Antiques and how this California gal redid them go by and give her a Big Shout out...Click Here to see more..


Until next time from my mountain to yours,

Hugs and smiles Gl♥ria

14 comments:

Marty@A Stroll Thru Life said...

Oh Gloria, wow, what pretty pictures. I will definitely go and take a look. Thanks. Hugs, Marty

The Charm of Home said...

Oh, I agree with Marty. Thanks Gloria! Will visit this site.
Sherry

Courtney ~ French Country Cottage said...

Oh Gloria! You are just so sweet! Thank you so much for the shout out!!!!!!! Your post gave me a super huge smile! :) So honored!!
Thanks so much!

Kat said...

Gorgeous pictures. Thanks for the heads up Gloria! And by the way, that "pet" deer of yours is too cute. I always knew Len was a big ole' softy :)

Anonymous said...

Howdy Doodie, Mz. Gloria! Oh, how lovely! I'll have to pop over for a visit. Thanks for telling us about her. Hope you're doing well!
Be a sweetie,
Shelia ;)

Rettabug said...

How pretty! Thanks so much for telling us about her beautiful site, Gloria!

Hugs,
Rett

Cindy (Applestone Cottage) said...

My heart is beating faster too Gloria!
What gorgeous pics! Thanks for the link, I will check it out for sure!
Hope all is well up there on the mountain....
Hugs,
Cindy

Rettabug said...

p.s. Glo...help her learn how to make her sidebar photos clickable so we can see those lovely rooms! ;-)

Grandma Yellow Hair said...

Thanks honey for sharing this blogger with us. It is a good feeling to find someone like this.
I love your pictures of your deer Darlen.'
How sweet that you buy bread and feed your babies.
Hope your doing good. I am having a big CSN giveaway for $70.00 so I hope you have your name in the pot
Love
Maggie

Manuela@A Cultivated Nest said...

Hi Gloria!

I'll hop on over and have a look. I love the photos you posted!

Manuela

Salmagundi said...

I'm off to check it out! Thanks for the heads up. Hope you have a great week. Sally

Bonnie@Creative Decorating said...

Oh great, Gloria!! Just what I need is another blog to fall for and spend all my time reading the archives!!!!! Thanks for sharing! I am heading over there.

Unknown said...

Hi Gloria,
Oh, wow...such pretty rooms. Thanks for sharing this blog. Looks awesome!

Have a great week, Gloria!

Hugs,
Nancy

Sue said...

I will go for a visit...thanks for the heads up!