WELCOME to HAPPY TO BE...This is a blog about my love of Antiques, My family, humor, as humor keeps us laughing and my every Day life...I hope you enjoy your visit...Please leave me a comment to let me know you Came by so I can visit with you Thank You !!...Hugs and Smiles, Gl♥ria

September 23, 2011

Update

Hi thank you so much for all your prayers and thoughts for my mom.I am on my way down there to go see her and will let her know everyone that has given their best wishes ..Will update later this evening until then keep praying and continue to keep her in your thoughts, Dawna

11 comments:

Mari said...

I will hold your dear sweet mom in my prayers :)
Sending many blessing her way now.....

xo~Mari

Lynne (lynnesgiftsfromtheheart) said...

Hi Dwana, be sure to give her our love and prayers. Looking forward to the report later today.. hugs ~lynne~

Richard Cottrell said...

i am so glad she is coming along, i can tell she is a strong willed lady and this too will pass. Richard from My Old Historic House.

Barb @ The Everyday Home said...

I look forward to another update when you see her, if you get the chance. Thank you so much for thinking of us and posting. I know you have so much more on your mind right now. Its greatly appreciated. Hugs to you, too.Prayers for strength, healing and health for all.

Pat@Back Porch Musings said...

Thanks so much for the update. Keeping Gloria in my thoughts!

The Quintessential Magpie said...

Thanks, Dawna, we sure will. Hope you find her feeling a hundred per cent better!

XO,

Sheila

Blondie's Journal said...

Sending many prayers your way, Dawna. Tell your mom she is loved!!

XO,
Jane

Mid-Atlantic Martha said...

Give her our love -- hope she's back to her wonderful self soon!

onlymehere said...

Stopping by to check the update. Give her a big hug from all of us!

Anonymous said...

Hi Dawna! Please tell our dear Gloria she is in my prayers and you are too!
Blessings,
Shelia ;)

Unknown said...

Thank you for letting us know . I hope and pray she is better real soon . Give her my love .